Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BIORACER KIT REVIEW - SHORTS AND TIGHTS

BIORACER KIT REVIEW - SHORTS AND TIGHTS 4 years 1 week ago #2385

A lot of people have been asking about the differences in shorts and tights on the BIORACER kit and what would I recommend. When you join we send out a basic kit list however there is a full kit list with a lot of other options which a lot of people have asked to order from.

I personally haven't tried all of them although a lot of others have bought the various different types.

The best thing to do is to post up your reviews of the kit you have bought. It's also good feedback for Ken at BIORACER. I'll edit all the reviews into one post and it should be a bit more helpful.

These are the material types: www.bioracer.com/en/technology/technological-fabrics

Cheers
AL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BIORACER KIT REVIEW - SHORTS AND TIGHTS 4 years 1 week ago #2386

53528 Bibtight Temp Control with chamois £110.00
www.bioracer.com/en/team-clothing/212/pr...btights-temp-control

Full monty winter tights. I've had these for almost three years and they have been excellent. They have a fleece lining in the upper area.

Good bits - Mega warm. Very durable. They are very breathable so I never overheat. Great chamois although that's now been improved more with the new 3d type pads. They don't feel heavy when they are wet which helps keep me warm if I have to stop in the rain.

Bad bits - Not fully waterproof although they don't claim to be!

Summary - A lot of money for tights but they do a job and three years use makes them good value.

Cheers
AL

BIORACER KIT REVIEW - SHORTS AND TIGHTS 4 years 1 day ago #2404

• aka @6t8
  • AdrianW
52137F Race Proven Short Braces Caro Flatlock £86.00
http://www.bioracer.com/en/team-clothing/207/race-proven-bibshort

These are summer shorts or if you run hot they are fine for cooler days too.
They work well in Polocini colours with the red leg ends complimenting the jersey arms.

Exceptional fit and muscle support, they come with the 3D pad which is fine for most rides but can get a little thin for longer days in the saddle.
The Caro fabric I chose is a little gripper that lycra so you don’t slide around the saddle as much.

Pro
- Peloton Friendly (no crack on show)
- Good Muscle Support
- Comfortable leg grips
- Slightly grippier material (Caro)

Con
- 3D Pad starts to loose some protection on 120K+ rides
Last Edit: 4 years 1 day ago by AdrianW.
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds