Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lombardia bike ride/pizza beers/Italy

Lombardia bike ride/pizza beers/Italy 8 months 2 weeks ago #10561

Plan is to fly to Bergamo Friday 5th October, stay in Malgrate, do some rides, have a few beers and a load of top grub. It's basically last years Lombardia trip. Malgrate is a nice little place, decent bars and restaurants and overlooks Lake Como.

There's a few confirmed already but messaging around was becoming a ballache so I've put it on here to keep it simple. I'm going to make this as easy as I can for myself and everyone.

I'm waiting on bike hire details and availability from the local shop in Malgrate: www.rushriders.cc/rent-a-bike/
Or you can take a bike but that can be added on to the flights at anytime for £50 each way.

Flights are with Ryanair and the current return flight cost is £55.06. If you plan on coming then book your flight!!

OUT: Friday 5th October - Manchester to Bergamo FR3218 13:40
RETURN: Monday 8th October - Bergamo to Manchester 17:20

Hotel options are: Hotel Promessi Sposi £127.20 each for a twin room or £254.40 if you want single person. This doesn't need pre payment and can be cancelled until 27th sept.

For those who did the Stelvio/Lombardia trips the Griso Lecco offers the following rates:
FREE CANCELLATION: SINGLE room: €330
TWIN/DOUBLE room: €450 (split between two 225)
ECONOMY room (no lake view): €360

PRE PAID: SINGLE room: €297
TWIN/DOUBLE room: €324 (split between two 162)
ECONOMY room (no lake view): €405

If you want to pre pay hotel I'll put you in touch with them.

The cost of transfer from the airport will be sorted once we have numbers. Just split the cost equally between everyone.

Cheers
AL
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Polocini.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AL's stag do/bike ride/pizza beers/Italy 8 months 2 weeks ago #10563

I’m in, flights booked and room at Promessi reserved, which I’ve noticed is “staggeringly” close to the bars!!!

AL's stag do/bike ride/pizza beers/Italy 8 months 2 weeks ago #10564

I should have said, I've reserved eight rooms at the Promessi on Booking.com. Just cant make those extra 100metres Maddocks?.

Cheers
AL

AL's stag do/bike ride/pizza beers/Italy 8 months 1 week ago #10575

• GedR
Flights booked...
Will sort digs and bike hire later!

AL's stag do/bike ride/pizza beers/Italy 8 months 1 week ago #10576

Top man Ged. Bones has sorted his flight as well. I've got loads of rooms reserved we don't have to confirm until 27th Sept. Not heard off the bike shop. I'll chase him tomorrow.

AL

AL's stag do/bike ride/pizza beers/Italy 7 months 2 weeks ago #10589

Just heard off the guy at the bike shop. I've asked him for a list of all the bikes he has and will post up once he replies.

AL
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds