Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ta Ra

Ta Ra 1 year 8 months ago #8954

• Oliver
Hi All

As some of you will be aware, I am moving to the Isle of Man in a couple of weeks to take up a job in the hospital. I had hoped to say goodbye to a lot of you at the Winter Sprinter but I chickened out for fear of ice (much to the amusement of Mr Aspland on Twitter!!!).

With the next few weekends taken up with various leaving dos and family things I don't think I'll have a chance to come out on a ride before I leave, although I will try my best to.

As you all know the Isle of Man is a cyclist's paradise which is one of the reasons I decided to move there. I have attached the IOM Cycling Association's calendar for 2016 which is full of races, TTs and sportives. I'm sure I will be entering a fair few of the sportives and if anyone wants to come over and do any you are most welcome to stay at my new place (not massive but a spare room and a big lounge and a garden for the Polocini campsite). I believe the Lighthouse Challenge is the pinnacle of the sportive calendar.

Anyway hope to catch some of you before I go - if not hope to see you over the water!

Cheers,
Olly
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ta Ra 1 year 8 months ago #8956

• Oliver
Attachment not working here is the link to the calendar:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzJURBx24sgGT1R...HFvSFdDMk5OaFJz/view
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Oliver.

Ta Ra 1 year 8 months ago #8957

• Coffee, Cake, Rum & more Cake. Real Men Wear Pink
  • WOL
OLLY. have a great time over there.
Your not that far away I'm sure we will get over to see you.
Take care mate & c u soon
Wol B)
Why So Serious

Ta Ra 1 year 8 months ago #8958

Good luck Olly great place to live and work,
i'm over to do the IOM cycle challenge in September and see some of the family on the island so look out for the spots.
Going to try and persuade some more spots to come over and do it as well and now your there i may have more luck.
Enjoy and take care.
Phil
No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch

Ta Ra 1 year 8 months ago #8962

All the best Olly.

Would be great to come over there for a ride or two.

Cheers

J

Ta Ra 1 year 8 months ago #8967

Jolly up to the IOM it is then.

Good luck with the move and life and work and cycling!!!

For those who don't know Ollie was a regular in the shop every Saturday for ages before joining the club. Even after seeing the motley Polocini crew he decided to join up. He was also a part of the hot irishmen quiz night.................................Inner circle B)

Thanks for some good laughs fella. I'll look forward to coming and visiting. I think most people would like to ride the IOM. But can I bring my Fireblade?????

AL
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.702 seconds