Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bike Bag/Box

Bike Bag/Box 2 months 2 weeks ago #10627

• Why Drive when you can Ride??
  • DamianJones
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had a bike box/bag I could sorry for a weekend. I got a place for the London 100 end of July (28/29 July) and as we have just had our new bundle of 'joy' arrive I'm going down by myself on the train and Virgin only allow one bike at a time on their service but have no restriction on bike bag/box's. As I'm guessing their is a high chance that more than one person will be using the train I would rather be sure to get on the train than miss it.

Damian
Damian Jones
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bike Bag/Box 2 months 2 weeks ago #10628

Ello chap. Didn't realise it was for next month. I though it was last weekend. I'll drop you a bike bag off tomorrow.

AL

Bike Bag/Box 2 months 1 week ago #10633

Ive travelled with Virgin a few times with the bike ...as long as you pre book it .....you get a ticket for the bike ...its secured in the engine cab behind the driver .... room for at least 4 bikes very secure ... the guard has to open the doors the first seats in the carriage behind the engine have seats are reserved for cyclists .....just for info Rode the 100 last year Hardest bit was registering at the Excel Centre the day before The ride itself is mega would have done it again this year ...but ... Car Fest north same weekend next year ......maybe
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds