Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from Bury

Hello from Bury 1 year 9 months ago #8544

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum, Father Christmas very kindly brought me a Spotty jersey for Christmas and seemingly a lifetime membership to the Test Team - I think that means I was a good boy last year.

I tend to be out on a mountain bike in the winter months and on the roadie in the summer.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Test Team is all about possibly meeting up with some of you at some point!

Many thanks,

Dave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Bury 1 year 9 months ago #8548

Hello Bury Trek Rider,
You'll meet quite a few of us if you come over for El Al Bridges Mothers' Day arrange Polocini ride around the plains of Cheshire.
Bw
Kamakaze Clintsmate
Nearly 60 going on nearly 16.

Hello from Bury 1 year 9 months ago #8550

Welcome aboard Dave.

Where to do tend ride out to round your way? And what Trek is it you ride?

Good to add to the North Manchester contingent!

Hello from Bury 1 year 9 months ago #8554

FranD wrote:
Welcome aboard Dave.

Where to do tend ride out to round your way? And what Trek is it you ride?

Good to add to the North Manchester contingent!

Hi FranD,

I usually tend to ride out over Affetside, Edgeworth and Holcombe, anywhere hilly around here! A friend and I do a ride we call the Tour de Moor; start in Bury, head down to Heaton Park, over to Shaw/Royton through Middleton, pick up the Huddersfield Road at Denshaw after climbing out of Newhey, cross over the M62 on the concrete bridge that spans the M62 on the other side of the farmhouse and back to Bury via Ripponden, L'boro and Rochdale - 47 mile loop door to door, quality.

My Trek is a MadOne 5.2, though it only comes out in nice weather, I do the cold, wet and mucky stuff on my mountain bike!

What about yourself, where do you head out to and what on? Is there a strong North Manchester contingent?
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by TrekRider.

Hello from Bury 1 year 9 months ago #8555

clintsmate wrote:
Hello Bury Trek Rider,
You'll meet quite a few of us if you come over for El Al Bridges Mothers' Day arrange Polocini ride around the plains of Cheshire.
Bw
Kamakaze Clintsmate

Looking forward to hearing and possibly seeing what that's all about!

Hello from Bury 1 year 9 months ago #8560

*best Reece Shearsmith voice*

Hello DAAAAAAaaaaave!

Welcome to the club, there's a few of us north (and north of) Manchester types so will surely see you about at some point.
"Ow, my legs" - Nicholas Cage
"Shut up, legs" - Jens Voigt
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds