Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!!

Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!! 3 years 2 months ago #4462

Hey all!
Just a quick introduction! I'm Sarah from Altrincham! After my first ride with the club on the Affogato I've made a very good decision to join up so I can pursue my love of cycling with more like minded folk and I'm quite excited about getting out and about with the spots on!! I get random days off in the week so feel free to message/tweet me for a ride @S_Princey1 as I need to clock up some miles on my new baby Cannondale, Supersix Evo!!
Well that's all for now! Meet you all soon :cheer:
Sarah
I'd rather be on my bike or sipping cocktails!!
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by S_Princey1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!! 3 years 2 months ago #4473

You may be on bread and water for the next few months but that's some bike for that money. And yes, welcome.

AL

Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!! 3 years 2 months ago #4474

Actually just water!! I can no longer afford bread either! So please bring plenty of Haribo on Sunday!! Thanks! Thanks I feel very welcomed now!
Sarah

Re:Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!! 3 years 2 months ago #4475

Welcome. Glad you enjoyed the affogato. Another well planned jaunt from MrPolocini. Hope to get out and ride with you soon.

Re:Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!! 3 years 2 months ago #4486

Thanks Swindys, it was a really good ride, met some nice people on the day too! I'm gonna be doing the Expresso too which will i'm really looking forward to as i've not cycled up that far in the peaks yet! Would be nice to meet you on a ride soon. :)
Sarah

Introducing S_Princey1 aka Sarah!! 3 years 2 months ago #4487

Welcome to the Test Team Sarah. Nice to have another female on board. (No offence guys ;-) )
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by SarahL.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds