Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chorley GP - Sat 4th April

Chorley GP - Sat 4th April 2 years 10 months ago #5850

This is still time off yet, but it's a date for the diary for anybody not in Flanders that weekend.

www.velouk.net/2015/01/23/news-chorley-grand-prix/

First round of the elite road series taking in Rivi and surrounding area. Five laps of the circuit (186km in total) starting at 11am means this has got big day out all over it.

Will head out in morning, probably going over Edenfield and the Rake to make a proper ride of it. Watch race on top of Belmont, get some scran at the pub, and head back the easy way.

Let's have it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chorley GP - Sat 4th April 2 years 10 months ago #5851

Pretty much the same as one of my regular rides! Though I only do one lap. And go a bit slower.
"Ow, my legs" - Nicholas Cage
"Shut up, legs" - Jens Voigt

Chorley GP - Sat 4th April 2 years 10 months ago #5863

sounds good might be up for this, where you starting the ride from?

Chorley GP - Sat 4th April 2 years 10 months ago #5871

Will sort out some details nearer the time, but I'll be riding out from mine (Manchester) and can then meet anybody joining along the way.

I've a route in mind that I do occasionally (which I'll put up at some point) that can take in Middleton/Rochdale pickups, maybe even Oldham depending on who's coming along. Anybody coming from Stockport way could just meet us in town.

Chorley GP - Sat 4th April 2 years 8 months ago #6443

Just in case anybody does fancy this (a week on Saturday), here's a very broad route I'll take heading up there:

www.strava.com/routes/2009188

All totally dependent on what the weather's doing over the weekend, but if anybody's interested in coming along or meeting along the way then just shout up.

Chorley GP - Sat 4th April 2 years 8 months ago #6485

hope to make this Fran but will depend on the weather and getting a pass from the Mrs

what time are you setting off?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds