Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tour of Britian 2015

Tour of Britian 2015 2 years 8 months ago #6391

• Bakes cakes for a living, owner of The Cake Nest
  • steveinthepeaks
Hey up

Looks like the tour of Britian is coming to the Peak District on the 11th of September.

image.jpg

As its my birthday as well ;) roadside cake party?
I put on my gear, I go out and do my spin, then when I’m back do I decide if it was too wet or not”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tour of Britian 2015 2 years 8 months ago #6397

Some really good looking stages this year. Booked off the Monday and Friday to go see Lancs and Peaks stages, plus will probably try and get over to Wrexham for day one.

Together with the Tour de Yorkshire, plenty to look forward to!

Tour of Britian 2015 2 years 8 months ago #6414

Steve,

9/11 is my birthday too! Plus 9/11/15 it will be one year & one day since my accident on A6 at Levenshulme.

Defo up for joining a Test Team ride to somewhere in the Peaks to watch the TofB race go by & have a joint birthday cake celebration/ party too!

You bring the cake, I'll bring the alcohol. Lee & Al will eat & drink both. Some things never change....lol

Clintsmate B)
Nearly 60 going on nearly 16.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by clintsmate. Reason: can't speel joining & autocorrect changed it to something one might have smoked in one's youth.

Tour of Britian 2015 2 years 6 months ago #7135

Any space for a newbie? (If I can get time off) I will bring cake and beer. Where abouts on the course were people thinking about watching from? :cheer: B)
If in doubt apply RULE 5!

Tour of Britian 2015 2 years 6 months ago #7138

We were all newbies once mate. I'm back as a gobby newbie & still love this club to bits. POLOCINI defines me. Bring owt tha wants to & celebrate the Tour of Britain with some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in Lycra.

B)
Nearly 60 going on nearly 16.

Tour of Britian 2015 2 years 5 months ago #7263

• Ken
Count me in guys, had the Monday down in the Ribble but the Friday is a better option for me.

I'll book it as a days holiday and ride up to Whaley/Buxton etc with you.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds