Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silverstone Nine up TT - June 2016

Silverstone Nine up TT - June 2016 1 year 8 months ago #8737

Right then,

Rozzer tells me that the TT is on Friday 10th June. There's still been no official confirmation but Rozzer is based down there and that's what he has heard.

If it's on that date I can't make it, in fact if it's the week after I doubt I could anyway. June is my busiest month of the year.

So, I need someone/persons to take over organisation. You can do it the same way we normally do and eat at my mates pub etc or do something different.

Thoughts and opinions please.

Cheers
AL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Silverstone Nine up TT - June 2016 1 year 8 months ago #8765

If it's the 10th June i can't make it either.
No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch

Silverstone Nine up TT - June 2016 1 year 7 months ago #8776

I can/could do 10th June as I'm back from Cambridgeshire on the pervious Tuesday (June 7th) but don't drive so transport without the Polocini beast bus could prove awkward. Not sure what the organisation involves but if Napoleon Bridges would give me a couple of hours lesson time at some point soon then I'd be willing to have a go at what is, no doubt, an insane thankless task.

No financial reward would be expected but if a yellow spotty jersey every dropped my way I wouldn't sell it on eBay or to Gucci fashion house....

If, in the end, we have to cancel this event I'll arrange to do something on my own or with a coffee shop team outing that weekend. As long as I'm riding Lucy that weekend I'll be a bunny who is happy...
Nearly 60 going on nearly 16.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds