Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015

Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015 2 years 10 months ago #5691

I've got a provisional date of Friday 19th June for the now annual nine rider time trial at Silverstone. It'll be our third year. There's another thread from last year in this section of the forum that is worth a read as it's got the rules etc in plus the discussion about finances.

The setup will be the same as last year. We will head down on the Friday, do the TT, go for a meal with the option of a beer or two. Then on Saturday we will have a rideout before heading home.

The cost is £75 and includes hotel, transport and TT entry. Once you've entered there are no refunds but you can sell your place to another club member if you have to dropout. The £75 gives loads of extra money for a kitty towards food/drink or anything else. Read last years thread and you'll understand why it's done this way.

If you want a single room then let me know and I'll get a price.

I've set up a payment page on the Polocini site or you can do a bank transfer/paypal etc. www.polocini.com/products/silverstone-2015-test-team-only

RIDERS CONFIRMED:
ME
MARK JOHNSON
PHIL BLACKBURN
ANDY MADDOCKS
JEFF BANKS
BEN PALENTINE
HOWARD HUGHES
SAM HEITZMAN
FRANK WIGLEY

Cheers
AL
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Polocini.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015 2 years 10 months ago #5695

Is this just for one 9 man team, or can you have two or more teams??

Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015 2 years 10 months ago #5697

Is there a link to the strava page of the ride last year so i can gauge the required sustained speed. This is something i'd really like to do

Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015 2 years 10 months ago #5698

AL,

I'm in as per last year. Happy to share a room in motel and very happy if we go back to The Dog House after the race.

Do we have enough interest in a 'mixed team' this year? That's girls n boys not Blues n Reds of course (lol) ..... might give a few who otherwise wouldn'tT be able to go he experience of Silverstone.

Will sort out my money to you asap.

Clintsmate

B)
Nearly 60 going on nearly 16.

Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015 2 years 10 months ago #5701

i'm in, all paid up and can't wait ,
No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch

Silverstone 9up TT - 19/06/2015 2 years 10 months ago #5702

I,m in..
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds