Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wednesday 10s

Wednesday 10s 2 years 7 months ago #6879

Hi All

For anyone who is interested, the Westmead 10 mile time trials on the chelford course start again on Wednesday. I'm planning on doing as many as I can dependent on exam revision.I'm hoping my first will be later this month so won't be going for the first few.

I know a few guys did these 10s last year and was thinking, anyone who is up for it, could meet at the rising sun and ride over as a group. Sign on is between 6pm and 7pm so if we leave at 5:30 we'll be there in plenty of time. Also, this year everyone is required to have a working rear light and I'm not sure on the entry fee.

club website : www.westmeadteam88.co.uk/event.php?type=club

Would be good to get a group out, and I reckon it'll be great prep for anyone doing the Silverstone TT ;)

Cheers Matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wednesday 10s 2 years 7 months ago #6884

If I've not got my lads on weds night I'll run you (and anyone else) over there. It will be good to have a catch up.

AL

Wednesday 10s 2 years 7 months ago #6889

I'll definitely be doing these again this year.

Its worth getting there early and signing on to get a good start time, or one at all, as they get really busy if the weathers good.

Wednesday 10s 2 years 7 months ago #6890

Oh and it was a measly £4 last year!

Wednesday 10s 2 years 7 months ago #6893

• Oliver
Hi

I'm planning on getting to most of these - need some clip on aero bars for my Colnago though (any recommendations)?

Olly

Wednesday 10s 2 years 7 months ago #6899

I'm also planning to do some of these - work permitting!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds