Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FS: Having a clearout

FS: Having a clearout 2 weeks 11 hours ago #10569

I'll add more stuff to this over the next few days but I'm having a clearout. First up is some mountain bikes. They are all used and have the usual rubs/scuffs etc. In the pics you can see I've given them a quick wash but they need a full clean up and polish.

Charge Cooker 29er size MEDIUM. spec is HERE
Hardly used. There is some pitting on the forks that will clean up. £250

Cannondale Trail SL 29er size SMALL. Single speed. Spec HERE Upgraded Fox fork and comes with original rigid fork, bars, stem and headset. Brakes need bleeding and I'll throw in a set of new pads. Tubeless tyres but will need new sealant. £200

Specialized stumpjumper m4 pro size XL. Hope hubs and brakes. rockshox pike forks. Almost new 26" xc717 wheels. This has been sat in the back of the shed for years so needs a service and some tlc. £100

Commencal Flame vip 26" Hardtail. 16" Frame. Rockshox recon forks. New deore brakes. 9sp xt drive train. New chainrings/chain/cassette/headset. Easton finishing kit. Fully serviced. £250

Pics of all the bikes HERE

Cheers
AL
Last Edit: 2 weeks 11 hours ago by Polocini.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FS: Having a clearout 2 weeks 4 hours ago #10570

All of the bikes are now sold. Few more bits:

GROUPSETS: Full ultegra 6700 10sp groupset in cables and standard BB. 170mm 50/34 cranks, 11/25 cassette. Rear mech, cassette, cables and BB all less than 200 miles old. Marks on cranks and right and shifter pictured HERE £150 can post if needed just cover postage.

Sram rival 10sp taken off a cross bike. 46/36 170mm chainset. 11/28 cassette. Avid shorty 6 canti brakes. No idea of mileage as it's coming off a second hand bike I've just bought for the frame. Looks in good nick as you can see from the pics HERE £120 can post if needed just cover postage.

Brand New Kask Mojito helmet SIZE L. Red/Black. Boxed never worn. £70. Sizing info HERE

Cheers
AL
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Polocini.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds