Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve 1 month 1 week ago #10534

Hi all and seasons greetings!

I'm gonna head out and crack some miles off with the festive 500 in mind. Route will be dependent on the weather, however will more than likely be flat as the aim is mainly mileage.

I'm looking to get a hundred in, but I'm flexible as long as its not just a run out to Knutsford for coffee.

If anyone fancies a decent sized ride out so that you can justify the extra serving of chipolatas with your dinner, give me a shout on here and we'll sort out a meeting place/time. Might even stop for a beer or two near the end if there's few of us.

Cheers

Lee :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Christmas Eve 1 month 1 week ago #10535

Hi Lee,

Any ideas on the route and what time you are heading out Christmas Eve?

Thanks,
Mark

Christmas Eve 1 month 6 days ago #10536

Hey Mark,

Something out into Cheshire, may do the Bunbury Run, with a couple of tweeks to make it a bit shorter.

Looking to start as early as poss, to get back to start the festivities!

Cheers

Lee

Christmas Eve 1 month 6 days ago #10537

Hi Lee,

That sounds great, early start works too as prefer to be back early afternoon if poss.

I'll come along if that's ok with you.

Drop me a link to the route if you have it and I'll work out the best place to meet and can then sort timings.

Cheers,
Mark

Christmas Eve 1 month 6 days ago #10538

Something like this Mark

www.strava.com/routes/11392334

Christmas Eve 1 month 4 days ago #10539

Ok no problem.

If I meet you at Knutsford either at the entrance to Tatton Park or junction for Tabley Rd, whichever is easiest.

On the way back I'll cut off just after Lower Peover and back towards Tatton Park.

An early start is good for me so if you let me know what time you're planning on getting to Knutsford and I'll time accordingly.

Cheers,
Mark
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds